Available under ‘Reporting Settings’ as an Admin permissioned user or higher, Goals define the targets for each metric:
For select metrics, goal metrics will appear on reports.
- Guest Happiness | Minimum percent of “happy” loops (as determined by NLP) e.g. setting goal to “50” means that at least 50 percent of the new loops this week are required to be happy loops per sentiment analysis
- Message Response Time | Maximum median message response time in minutes.
- Request Fulfillment Time | Maximum median fulfillment time for OnDemand requests in minutes.
- Revenue | Minimum value of all ordered items in dollars.
- Invites Sent | Minimum percentage of guest check-ins that invites were sent to, e.g. setting this goal to “50” means that invites were sent to at least 50 percent of the checked in guests
- Invites Opened | Minimum percent of opened invitations required E.g setting the goal to “50” means that guests will open at least 50 percent of all invites sent to them in the past week.
- Conversations Started | Minimum percentage of new loops this week based on guests checked-in to the property. Eg. setting the goal to “50” means that the number of new loops this week is required to be 50 percent of the check-ins or higher.
Available under ‘Reporting Settings’ as an Admin permissioned user or higher, Settings define the calendar, currency and period starts for the system:
The sending of push email reports are scheduled separately via a task, however, the time ranges for fiscal periods are defined here.
Back to Loop Reporting Overview