To configure the look and feel of your Loop Messenger Web guest experience:
On the Content -> Multimedia page in Bootstrap, add the specific theme and configure the logo, primary colour, secondary colour and avatar custom image:
- Logo Image: *.png (as required)
- Splash: (No function, not used in Messenger)
- Custom CSS: (as required)
- Primary Colour: (title bars and buttons, as required)
- Secondary Colour: (background colour, as required)
Use the colour picker to specify the primary and the secondary colours (configuration controlled through Bootstrap -> Content -> Multimedia Page):
The primary colour is used for the header on the chat screen and the Profile page and for button controls. The secondary or accent colour governs the fill colour of the splash screen displayed to the customer the first time they open the page. On the product screenshots above, white is the secondary colour (used for the splash screen) and blue is the primary colour (used for the button controls and the header throughout).
Article is closed for comments.