Loop Language Support
Status: Generally Available Scope: Loop Platform
With consideration to the ‘internationalization’ of Loop (availability of the Loop experience in many languages), the following language features are supported on the Loop platforms today:
|Loop Mobile||Loop Mobile Create||Loop Manager Inbox|
The languages available to a given account are initially enabled by the Benbria CSM or Operations team. Contact your account executive for any costs associated with additional languages. An example of the Ops language selection page for a specific account:
- All guest interfaces in 1+ languages (web mobile, etc.)
- All associate interfaces 1+ languages (inbox, etc.)
- All messaging templates 1+ languages (email, SMS, auto-response, etc.)
- Auto-selection of display language based on user’s browser settings (will display in that language if provisioned on Loop, otherwise displays default language)
Loop supports full modification and translation into multiple languages of every guest-facing and user-facing piece of language on the web experience (save for a few esoteric minor items).
Language Translation Process
Once enabled, default language translations should be reviewed for accuracy and context.
- On the Content -> Text Translations page, configure customer-facing messages per guidelines provided by the customer. All of the texts appearing in the chat-based UI can found under Messenger section:
- On the Content -> Templates page create the invitation templates per guidelines provided by the customer.
- Configure the rest of the notification templates, ensuring open, comment, close activities all have appropriate messaging for the desired use-case.
- Close message – something appropriate for the use case – “We hope you enjoyed your stay, please follow this link to rate us.”