Pulse Response data is available via export (both via API and the Admin interface of Loop).
The Loop Response export (“All Loops” in some UIs) contains the following fields:
- Created Time g. 2016-09-02T16:59:53-07:00
- Location (Location Name)
- Store Number (Location Number)
- Source kiosk or mobile
- Routed To Manager 1 if Conversation was pushed to the Loop Inbox
- (Category 1-N) (Data values from Response)
- Description (Initial Comments from Guest)
- Has Email 1 if guest provided an email address, 0 otherwise
- State <blank>: The Response has no associated Conversation.
- open: The Conversation is currently in progress; this Conversation will appear in the ‘Inbox’.
- closed: The Conversation is considered complete and was closed with an explicit Guest-facing action.
- archived: The Conversation is considered complete but was closed without an explicit Guest-facing action
- Closed Time g. 2016-09-01T14:14:53-04:00
- Closed by (Username)
- Time to First Response (mins) (number of minutes, decimal)
- Time to close (mins) (number of minutes, decimal)
- Number of Comments (count)
- Number of Internal Notes (count)
- Confidence Measure 0, 0.5 or 1 Only conversations >=0.5 are considered valid and displayed in the Loop Reporting pages, scoreboards, etc.
- Loop ID (System identifier)
On the ‘Loop Reporting’ views (response data), all Responses are displayed with the exception of conversations flagged as SPAM (anti-gaming) and SCREENED (profanity screening). On the Responses export CSV, this field is captured as “Confidence Measure” with values as below (0, 0.5, 1).
State is an attribute of the Loop Conversation and not of the Response. The system annotates Responses with the associated Conversation’s State value.
Article is closed for comments.