On my kiosk, the initial language was set to French. Earlier today, I changed it to English then French again. Even after resetting the device it still remains in English. Help?
If your Loop account is configured with more than one language, your kiosks have a default language and optional secondary language(s).
To revert the default survey language by resetting the app setting on an A-Series Loop iPad, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- On the kiosk, Exit the Loop Pulse app
- Launch the Settings app
- Select Loop Pulse on the left and toggle on the Reset Display Mode option on the right
- Close the Settings app
- Launch the Loop Pulse app (now in setup mode)
- Tap Get Started, then tap the next arrow until you see the Launch button
- Tap Launch to start the Loop Pulse app, which should now display in the selected language