In the Topic Report, Loop uses automatic sentiment analysis and natural language processing techniques to display a graph of topics based on Tags that you have configured with keywords and auto-tagging. You can add additional Tags and configure auto-tagging terms at any time to add a bar to this report. Each bar in the graph represents a specific Tag and shows the total number of messages, broken down by sentiment.
The display options allows you to change the way the data is presented.
- Stacked – Shows the total number of messages while separating the bad into segments for each sentiment. These can be one of 5 sentiments: Very Angry, Angry, Neutral, Happy, and Very Happy. The sentiment is determined by Loop’s natural language processing algorithm.
- Average – Show the average sentiment for the Tag.
- Bar – Shows a separate bar for each sentiment.
- Tag Names – Sorts the bars alphabetically by Tag name.
- Counts – Sorts the bars by quantity of associated messages, from high to low.
- Tag Temperature – Sorts the bars by average sentiment, from Very Happy to Very Angry.
- Count – Show the Y-axis as the number of messages.
- Percentages – Show the Y-axis as the percentage of total messages.
Clicking on a bar or segment displays the messages associated with the Tag and Sentiment. This works the same way as the conversation view in the Trending Topics report.
Back to Loop Reporting Overview