All messaging on the Loop platform can be measured using Benbria Messaging Credits (BMCs), and BMCs are used to govern monthly usage according to Benbria's fair-use limits. This program is also known as Benbria's Fair Use Policy.
BMCs Acquired per License Type (Table 1):
|Part Number:||Software License Description:||BMCs Acquired /License /Month:||Unit:|
|LMOL||Loop Messenger & OnDemand for Hospitality, Service Fee (per room license)||20||BMCs/room/month|
|LM||Loop Messenger for Hospitality, Service Fee (per room license)||15||BMCs/room/month|
|LOD||Loop OnDemand for Hospitality, Service Fee (per room license)||15||BMCs/room/month|
|LMLL||Loop Messenger & OnDemand License, Service Fee (per location license)||3,200||BMCs/location/month|
|LPT||Loop Pulse, Service Fee (per touchpoint license)||1,800||BMCs/touchpoint/month|
BMCs Consumed per Message Type (Table 2):
|Message Type:||Description:||BMCs Consumed per Message:|
|EMU||Email Message, Unit||0.10|
|SMS1||SMS Text Message, Zone 1||1.00|
|SMS2||SMS Text Message, Zone 2||2.70|
|SMS3||SMS Text Message, Zone 3||6.70|
|SMS4||SMS Text Message, Zone 4||10.70|
|SMS5||SMS Text Message, Zone 5||20.20|
|Other||All other message types (including Pulse Surveys, Social channels, etc.)||0.00|
See Benbria SMS Messaging Zones for definitions of SMS Zones 1-5.
How it works:
The BMC system works as follows:
- If you subscribe to Loop, great! BMCs are acquired automatically on a monthly basis through Loop software licensing based on the rates above (Table 1).
- If you need extra credit, BMCs may be purchased directly through a BMC part number for a given month.
- As you and your guests use Loop, BMCs are consumed with each message sent based on the rates above (Table 2).
- If you have leftover BMCs in any given month, your unused BMCs do not carry-over across billing periods (e.g. unused BMCs for the month of April do not contribute to the BMCs available in May).
- If you exceed your BMCs in any given month ("Overage"), Benbria (or your Benbria reseller) reserves the right to bill you for the difference at the published rate.
If you have any questions please contact us!